Lord Shiva is the god of all gods and we are here to help you find answers related to different questions related to Mahadev. So, in this blog we will be going to learn in which temple in Kumbakonam Lord Shiva linga is worshiped in the form of goat’s excrete? Now let us dive in.
One of the famous temple towns of India is Kumbakonam in the Tanjavur district of Tamil Nadu. There are many religious areas in this city dedicated to Lord Shiva. In the 9th century, the Chola dynasty constructed Adi Kumbeswara Swami Temple in Kumbakonam. The shape of the lingam is broad at the bottom and narrow at the top.
- As per the Shiva Purana, the Shiva Linga is regarded as the cosmic pillar of fire which is having neither beginning nor end. The oval shape of Shiva Linga is the symbol representing the whole universe.
- This structure is nothing but the supreme nature of Mahadev.
- There are natural lingam formations called Svayambhuva lingams existing on the Indian subcontinent.
- The symbolic representation of the generative power of Lord Shiva is Shiva Linga.
- This mysterious power from Linga is believed to raise one’s concentration of mind power.
- This is the reason ancient seers have done pranapratistha of Lord Shiva in various parts of the world.
You can also read more popular related to this from here. Click here
If you got the answer to the question, please comment “HAR HAR MAHADEV’ in this blog. If you are looking for a similar knowledgeable blog related to Mahadev. You can read more blogs from us from here.
Our recent blog related to Mahadev:
We manufacture and sell multiple products related to Mahadev. We deliver the products to your doorstep with utmost care and concern. Please visit the website from here
Shop multiple Mahadev T-Shirt: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Mala: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Wallpaper: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Hand watch: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Kada: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Bracelet: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Tantra: Click here
Shop multiple Mahadev Lucky Stones: Click here
Shop other multiple Mahadev products: Click here